Sunday, October 02, 2011

My window



Originally uploaded by Abducted by pirates

It's almost a month.

I've gotten used to life here and everything is great, sitting in the kitchen feeling like I've lived here all my life. But somehow I still feel kind of unreal that I'm actually here.

A while ago, I made a quick decision to quit my job.
Next, I was carrying my backpack walking everywhere.
And suddenly I'm back home like nothing had happened.
Now here I am, having to live my next few years of my life in a continent that I've never stepped foot on before.

I feel like I'm still stuck in this period of transition, in the surreal complexity of this weird dream that I might wake up from every minute. Sometimes I wonder if the realization that I am here will only come when I leave this place. But at least I'm enjoying every bit of it. (Well, at least for now) Sometimes, I don't really know what I'm doing everyday. Most days, I'm running on auto-pilot for the first half, wondering what to eat for the rest of the day and doing nothing on the laptop all night.


噢。。真的是很充實的人生!

No comments: